Monday, November 15, 2010

Nigeria Photo Contest Sixteenth Entry: Other/People


Dear Readers,

This is the last day of the photo contest.

This submission is by Monica, an Abuja Expats member.

She wrote the following about the picture:

This is a picture of something like a storyteller from Minna. (november 2008). Every child was stunned looking at his old and broken dolls, and listening to his words in Hausa language.

“Go under the table”, someone told me when I was looking. And so I did. Then I discovered that under the table children not only could listen the stories, but also interact with dolls. I loved it, because that man was feeding the fantasy and imagination of many children that may not receive any doll this Christmas.

COMMENT on the photo if you like it!

Best,
Alena

No comments:

Post a Comment